|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Kg|
|Packaging Detail||50 Kg HDPE bag|
|Type||coal & wood carbon|
|Usage/Application||Water filtration, Industrial furnaces|
|Moisture||less than 5%|
|Iodine Value||500-1200 mg/g|
Activated Carbon price in India
1 Kg Bag
50 Kg Bag
(*GST & transportations charges to be applied)
Get Best price of 50 Kg Bag of high quality Activated Carbon,Granular(GAC).
We are engaged in offering the finest quality range of Activated Carbon to our clients. Activated Carbon , which is popularly known as activated charcoal, is a form of carbon process to have large surface area available for adsorption and chemical reactions. It has high degree of porosity.
Handling and Storage
Precautions for Safe Handling Handling:
- Avoid prolonged contact with eyes and skin.
- Do not breathe dust.
- Use in well ventilated areas. Protect containers from physical damage.
- Wash hands after handling.
Conditions for Safe Storage:
- Store in a cool, dry, ventilated area and in closed containers.
- Store above freezing.
- Keep away from oxidizers, sunlight, heat or flames.
- Store away from ignition sources.
- Store in a dry place.
Accidental Release Measure
- If a Spill or Leak Occurs: Ventilate the contaminated area. Clean up spills in a manner that does not disperse dust into the air.
- Disposal Method: Sweep up or vacuum up and shovel into suitable containers for disposal. Dispose in a facility for non-hazardous wastes.
- Container Disposal: Do not reuse empty bags or drums. Dispose of used bags in facilities permitted for non-hazardous wastes.
- Keep unnecessary personnel away.
- Keep people away from and upwind of spill/leak.
- Wear appropriate protective equipment and clothing during clean-up.
- Do not touch damaged containers or spilled material unless wearing appropriate protective clothing.
- Prevent spilled powder from entering sewers or waterways or onto ground.